I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you Ann at grubbsncritters.com for this nomination. I’m always flabbergasted when someone thinks enough of my blog to nominate me for an award.
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
-Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
-Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my responses to Grubbs n Critters questions:
- What’s your favorite go-to snack? Chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate syrup.
- If a genie would grant you one wish, and only one, what would you wish for? Someone to share the rest of my life with. I have been alone for 21 years and that’s getting pretty old (me too!).
- What’s your favorite post from your own blog so far? Do share your link(s). This post arose less than 6 months after my mother passed away. She was not a nice person. Why Do I Love An Abuser? https://outloudkaren.com/2013/03/27/why-do-i-love-an-abuser/
- Who is your favorite blogger? That would be Eric over at “All In A Dad’s Work“
- If you would cook a special meal, what would it be? Being in a wheelchair, it’s hard for me to cook much of anything complicated. So for a special meal I would cook chicken teriyaki with rice.
- What makes you squirm? That’s easy – SNAKES!
- What is the most annoying song? “I’m Too Sexy” – Right Said Fred. Once this one starts, it just keeps going round and round and round and . . .
- Would you rather live in the city or the suburb? City! I grew up in the sticks of upstate New York, where there was nothing to do and you had to drive forever to get somewhere. I love having neighbors, and of course, stores to spend my money at.
- What is your favorite quote? “I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.” Philippians 3:14
- Cats or dogs? That’s easy, it’s always been cats, often more than one at a time.
I’m going to nominate the following bloggers:
- Scout’s Thoughts
- LIVING FOR GOD
- Immortality Road
- Blair Scott
- An Array of Blogs
- Sounds Like Life To Me
- LIVING FOR GOD
- Froggy Brain
- Idea Deco
- The Bread Line
Here are my questions:
- What color is your personality and why?
- What is your favorite drink?
- Would you go camping in a tent?
- Why do you blog?
- Behind the camera, or in the picture?
- What is your least favorite scent?
- Do you read all the blogs posted in your email?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Ketchup or mustard?
- Do you actually laugh when you type “lol”?
Congratulations to all the nominees! Hope this makes your day as it did mine. Thank you once again, Grubbs n Critters.