Day 2 of 3 Days, 3 Quotes – Game On!
I had to think for awhile to come up with something that I wanted to find three quotes on. As usual, my drug addled brain slowed down this process. But somehow, I came up with something that I hope someone can really identify with. and that is humor – one of my favorite things to add to my conversations…
Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m schizophrenic, and so am I.
– Oscar Levant
I think I know some people who live their lives like that… I guess I won’t mention any names.
I’m Sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.
– Robin Williams
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.
– Theodore Roosevelt
I just wish that more people would realize that there is so much truth in this quote. It reminds me of that person, way back when, who caused all my troubles. I don’t think my leg is long enough for this, though.
This challenge is easy. Just follow these simple rules (always rules) to meet the 3 Day, 3 Quote – Game On!
I will provide you with 3 new quotes on many topics each day for three days, maybe in a row, maybe not so in a row
- I will nominate 3 new bloggers each day for three days, or when I post other quotes
- Thank the lovely writer who challenged you. Thank you Lisa Pomerantz
- Let the bloggers you have challenged, know about it
My 3 bloggers for Day 2:
- Nerd In The Brain – nerdinthebrain
- Anxious Mom – THAT’S WHAT ANXIOUS MOM SAID
- Van by the River – vanbytheriver
Y’all have some fun out there, and learn something from a quote you may come across.